Have you or someone you love recently suffered as the result of a traumatic experience? Did you or a loved one lose some of your ability to effectively conduct yourself as the result of physical impairment or pain? If you recently experienced a serious accident and do not know how to address your situation, Wayne R. Cohen Esq. can provide you with meaningful guidance on how to address your circumstance. Wayne is a compassionate and charismatic litigator who carefully advocates on behalf of his clients. If you feel like you have unjustly suffered from an accident, call today to receive a free consultation and find out if you have a case. Wayne has successfully provided legal guidance and representations to his clients who suffered from a variety of injurious experiences, including
- ATV Accidents
- Birth injury
- Construction Accidents
- Cruise Line Accidents
- Dental Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Mistakes in Medical Treatment
If you have experienced mistreatment, you may be eligible for compensation as a result of the emotional and physical damage that you suffered. If you live in the District of Columbia, Maryland, or Virginia, contact Injury Law Education Center today to determine the legitimacy of your claims and whether you pursue legal action.
Education, Experience, and Expertise
When you’re looking for a lawyer you can help you obtain the results that you deserve for your unfair injury, you need a lawyer with the qualities and qualifications that can make the difference in a courtroom. Wayne is an expert lawyer, highly regarded by his peers in the legal community. Wayne’s expert education informed his exemplary legal technique. Below is a list of Wayne’s educational accomplishments.
- University of Michigan – 1988 – Graduated with Distinction
- University of Miami (FL) Law school – 1991 – Graduated Cum Laude
- Associate Professorial Lecturer of Law – Trial Skills Course – George Washington University Law School
In addition to his educational experiences, Wayne continues to contribute to legal scholarship through his membership in multiple legal associations. As a member of these groups, Wayne keeps up to date on the latest trends and issues affecting his industry, and potentially your case. Wayne’s memberships are listed below.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, member
- Trial Lawyer Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC, member, former Governor, former President
- District of Columbia Bar Association, member, former Chairman of Litigation Section, for Chairman of Injury to Persons and Property section
- Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland, 2 Year appointment to Peer Review Committee
Wayne is an expert because he knows how to put his encyclopedic legal knowledge to practical use. Injury Law Education Center is a renowned lawyer, and he has been covered by publications in the Washington, DC area and nationally for his outstanding legal services. The Wall Street Journal described Wayne aptly in a profile of him when they characterized him as “brash, aggressive, and enterprising.” In addition to frequently appearing as a legal expert in print and on television, Wayne has been featured in the following lists for his exceptional efforts in legal representation
Washingtonian Magazine (June 2001- ongoing)
- “Washington’s Best Lawyers”
- “Top 40 Lawyers under 40”
- “Washington’s Top Trial Lawyers”
- “50 Best Lawyers in Washington”
- “One of the city’s most feared personal injury lawyers”
- Washington DC Super Lawyer since 2011
National Trial Lawyer Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the District of Columbia
- “Prominent Personal Injury Lawyer”
When you have an injury claim and need resolution, you should contact a lawyer who can offer you the exceptional representation that you need to win your case. Wayne is knowledgeable about injury law and a charismatic and effective presence in the courtroom. If you would like expert legal counsel, contact Wayne today.